Brief summary :-
HIFU is a device that works with high intensity focused ultrasound that penetrates the different layers of the skin. It is the latest device. It is the only technology in the world that replaces threads, face and neck lifts, and tightens the vagina without surgery after repeated births. Treating wrinkles under the eyes and straightening them in a very wonderful way that stimulates collagen on the All levels of skin, complexion and body.
And the areas he works on:-
- the face
- the neck
- the body
- Narrowing of the vagina after repeated births of women.
HIFU technique to tighten the face, neck and body and for the first time in Egypt HIFU technique to tighten and narrow the vagina to restore youth, freshness and vitality of the skin With HIFU, say goodbye to threads and tightening surgeries. Within quick minutes, the skin is penetrated with strong and rapid HIFU pulses to tighten the face, neck, abdomen, arm, chest, thighs and HIFU. It stimulates the natural collagen in the skin and activates it to get out skin tightening and renewal with an immediate primary result in high proportions and another secondary result during Short time with amazing tightening results without surgical intervention or threads and the HIFU device is an intense ultrasound ((Hi intensity focused ultra sound)) that penetrates the different layers of the skin and causes the so-called thermal coagulation points Known as thermal coagulation points, it results in: Tightening the skin in the direction of the dots with the occurrence of retraction, thus bringing the cells closer together and obtaining stronger and tighter skin, and preparing the skin to secrete natural collagen in a very strong way, and this increases the freshness and vitality of the skin.
HIFU is one of the most distinguished skin treatment techniques: The advantages of the HIFU device over other technologies:
- First, the session is done completely superficially, without injections or any skin wounds.
- The only technique in the world that can be considered as an alternative to threads and face and neck lift operations.
- HIFU is able to treat wrinkles under the eyes and smooth them out beautifully.
- It revitalizes the skin and stimulates collagen at all levels of the deep and superficial skin using more than one depth of the device.
- It makes the skin more vibrant, elastic and youthful, naturally and not artificially.
- The effect of HIFU lasts for long periods, and the most important thing is that the skin condition does not get worse after the effect of HIFU ends, as is common in other threads and techniques.
- There are no negative effects of HIFU, and we can do our normal activities immediately after the session and come out very naturally.
It is used to tighten the skin and sagging in all parts of the body: –
- the face
- the neck
- the chest
How many sessions do we need?
- For the face and neck, we need 450-550 shots, and this can be done in one or two sessions, depending on the condition of the skin.
- For other areas of the body, we need a session every 6 months.
No one wants the manifestations and associations of aging to appear above, in the real world the influence of gravity on the layers of the skin of the face over time causes resentment among many, and there are a limited number of norms that help to slow down the aging process, Of which:
- Eat a healthy diet, especially making sure to eat plenty of vegetables and fruits to supply the body with vitamins.
- Drink at least two liters of water daily.
- Do not eat a lot of sugar.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight, and use sunscreens for prolonged exposure.
- Continuing with some simple exercises to attract the facial muscles.
Rather, we cannot end the process of aging and growing old, as this is not possible, and the concern for these rituals is to delay the appearance of manifestations and associations, and with the overwhelming progress of science in various arenas, it has become possible to benefit from the natural healing processes that take place in the body to resist the symptoms of aging and also to get rid of a limited number Among the simple manifestations and associations that have already appeared, and one of the methods that have been documented as an alternative to surgical intervention is “High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound” or HIFU, which has been very popular as many Of the people who do not want to be exposed to the stress associated with face-pulling surgeries or the risks resulting from them. Have you heard the term HIFU for a face-lift before? And you want to know more about it? Or that you suffer from some symptoms of aging and would like to tighten your face without resorting to surgery and the accompanying pain? How to finish the Haifu device to pull the face? What is the value of that action? Are there certain determinants and rules that should be met by the candidate? Is this behavior accompanied by manifestations and associations side? All these questions and more about the HIFU face-attracting technology will be answered in this article.
What is the HIFU face-lift technology for a face-lift?
It is a high-precision medical process in which the transmission of ultrasound waves by three forms of probes to three different depths of the layers under the surface of the skin is cancelled, so that these deep layers are heated at a temperature of sixty degrees Celsius in a stage of 1/2 second to one second, resulting in: Tightening the muscles (by affecting the outer membrane of the tendons and ligaments) and starting a natural process called “Neocollagenesis” during which the current collagen is strengthened and the body is encouraged to produce modern collagen so that the skin begins to restore its freshness (collagen is a protein found in the deep layers of the skin and gives it compliance and freshness, with Driving in old age Collagen loses its elasticity and ability to resist the effect of gravity on the skin, which causes the skin to relax and wrinkles appear. From saggy skin around the mouth or eyes, folds in the layers of the skin of the neck, or those who suffer from fine lines and wrinkles.
This procedure has been approved by the Food and Therapy Authority “FDA” after being proven safe and effective in clinical research. “ultherapy” is considered the only face-lift procedure that targets the deep fibers beneath the skin without the need to make any incisions in the superficial layers of the skin, and it is a luxurious choice. For people who want to remove the face or neck and for those who suffer from loose skin without surgical intervention.
This technology has the following characteristics:
- The use of ultrasound imaging, which allows to see the layers of tissues to be treated, thus directing energy directly towards them and obtaining the best results.
- One treatment session.
- The results are shown immediately after the completion of the session, which takes between thirty to 45 minutes, and the results remain in progress for 3-6 months with the use of ultrasound
- Like the HIFU facelift, it targets the deeper layers under the skin, and although it does not give the same results, it is a great alternative, especially for individuals who do not want to undergo surgery or who have a reason to prevent them from undergoing surgery.
- Certain precautions are not available yet completion of the treatment session.
- There is no break.
- You can return to work and to your normal activities immediately after the act.
- non-surgical act. It does not use scalpels and is completely safe, HIFU has proven its effectiveness in treating more than 200,000 people around the world during the research conducted on this technology with the use of ultrasound
- Face pulling occurs naturally.
- By affecting the deep layers of the skin, which stimulates the production of collagen, which in turn pulls the skin and gives it its freshness.
- Skin is tighter and more supple.
- Eliminate large amounts of wrinkles, bags under the eyes and dark circles.
- Slowing down the appearance of signs of aging on the face and neck.
- Upgrade and pull cheeks without surgery.
- Improvement of the lower jaw line, freshness of the skin and the general style of the face.
- Reducing acne.
Large amounts of people who were suffering from moderate to severe acne showed significant improvement when the waves were applied to the superficial layers of the skin during about a month and a half.
Possible Qualifications for HIFU Facial Pulling:
- The most appropriate age is over 30 years for those who have noticed a loosening of the skin of the face or neck, or even now diet at younger ages.
- People aged 40 to 50 years are the most likely to resort to Haifu.
- Also people who have had surgery while before and would like to keep the results of the operation as long as possible.
- Areas that can be treated with HIFU (eyebrow area, lower jaw, nasolabial folds, face and neck).
- Do not use this verb if there is a lot of fat.
When can I do HIFU face lifting technology:
There are a limited number of cases in which it is not possible to use the HIFU technique, but most of them are temporary cases that lack only some time:
- Contusions and open wounds of the face.
- Metal stents in the face and slit.
- In two weeks now I have had Botox injections.
- Pregnant women and mothers who are breastfeeding.
- Taking anticoagulant medications.
- Hemorrhagic diseases.
Consult a doctor before HIFU:
The doctor examines the patient carefully and acquaints him with the results he wants to achieve, and this is in order to ascertain whether HIFU is the appropriate action that corresponds to the desired results, or is resorting to surgery the only solution. It can be resorted to to obtain maximum comfort in the wake of the act, and the patient must ensure that no factors are present that contradict the behavior of HIFU, and then a limited number of pictures are taken of the patient before HIFU, so as to compare them with the results while so far.
HIFU technology steps to attract the face:
- Determine the target layers to choose the appropriate probe for the desired bottom.
- Clean the skin and apply anesthetic cream to the designated areas.
- Ultrasound beam is crossed out with the manual knob on the selected areas.
- This may come with a feeling of a little pressure or heat (you will feel a little heat traveling on a certain bottom when the waves are directed at the selected layers, and this indicates the beginning of the collagen creation process) during the session.
- The duration of the session varies according to the place to be treated and the administration of the drug, and usually ranges between 30 to 45 minutes.
So far, HIFU has been completed:
- You can return directly to your daily activity without the need for a recovery period.
- There may be a limited number of redness and you may feel some itching after the session, which remains for about 48 hours, during which you should avoid hot water and scrubs, and also sometimes pain may occur (depending on the treated area, the settings used, and the sensitivity rate between one and the other).
- Final results appear two to three months after the action, and the effect of haifu lasts for at least a year (often the effect lasts for a period of two to three years).
- Most people need only one session, but a few may need one or two additional sessions (depending on the elasticity of the skin, the biological response to ultrasound, and the collagen production process from one individual to another)
- Only a maximum of 3 sessions are allowed per year.
- With age and the appearance of aging symptoms, HIFU may be appointed again in the future.
Do you suffer from some of the signs and associations of aging and want to withdraw your face without resorting to surgery and the accompanying pain? HIFU may be the perfect solution to this problem, so we provide you with everything you need to know about HIFU before you implement it.
Know: What is HIFU and how does it work?
HIFU is a high-precision medical process in which ultrasound waves are sent by three types of probes to three different depths of the layers below the surface of the skin in order to heat these deep layers at a temperature of sixty degrees Celsius in a stage of 1/2 second to one second, which is a non-surgical act To attract the face and neck for a face-lift and a neck-tightening, it is characterized by being an urgent procedure that gives an immediate and noticeable impression and does not require a moment of convalescence. It is suitable for those who suffer from flabby skin around the mouth or eyes, or folds in the skin of the neck, or those who suffer from fine lines and wrinkles.
The difference between HIFU, laser and Thermage:-
The laser relies on light energy, which cannot reach the deeper layers of the skin at an actual temperature, and therefore the laser is used to treat the superficial layers of the skin.
Thermage cancels out the use of radio waves to heat tissues and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, and the effect of these waves is from the outside to the inside.
As for HIFU, it depends on the use of intense ultrasound, which has distinct characteristics that allow it to bypass the superficial layer of the skin to reach the deeper layers so that its effect will be from the inside out, and it is not comparable in that to any other non-surgical device, as it is considered a single procedure that has been documented by the Food Organization And the drug «FDA» for use in a face-lift.
HIFU Technology Features:
- the use of ultrasound imaging, Which allows to see the layers of fibers to be treated and thus direct energy directly towards them and get the best results, It takes place in one treatment session. The results appear immediately so far, after the completion of the session, which takes between 30 and 45 minutes, The results continue to improve for 3-6 months.
- HIFU targets the deeper layers of the epidermis. Although it does not give the same results, it is considered an excellent alternative to surgery, especially for people who do not wish to undergo surgical procedures. Or for those who have what prevents them from undergoing surgery.
- Unavailability of specific precautions after completing the medication session.
- There is no hiatus, You can return to the effort and resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Dragging the face naturally produces it, By affecting the deeper layers of the skin, it stimulates the production of collagen, which in turn attracts the skin and gives it its freshness.
Possible Candidates for HIFU Procedure:
The most appropriate age is over thirty years for those who notice a loosening of the skin of the face or neck, or after the diet in younger ages.
– People between the ages of forty to 50 years are the most frequent resort to Haifu.
– Also the personalities who have had surgery while before and want to keep the results of the operation as long as possible.
Areas that can be treated using HIFU (eyebrow, lower jaw, nasolabial folds, face and neck).
– This procedure is not used in the presence of many fats.
When can I not do HIFU:
– There are a few cases that cannot be accompanied by the use of HIFU, but most of them are temporary cases that lack only some eternity:
- Bumps and open facial wounds.
- Metal stents in the face and neck.
- During two weeks after Botox injections.
- Pregnant women and mothers who are breastfeeding.
- Taking anticoagulant drugs.
- Hemorrhagic diseases.
Does HIFU replace face and neck traction operations? Face Lift Neck Lift:-
HIFU technology embodies a non-surgical medical process, Ultrasound is transmitted by three types of sensors, It targets the depths of the skin. for face and neck traction, Getting rid of sagging around the mouth and eyes, fine wrinkles, According to Dr. Rami El-Anany, Consultant of plastic surgery, characterized by his persistence in a hasty action that gives an immediate effect, By encouraging collagen, which is responsible for the health and freshness of the skin, It targets the deep tissues under the skin without the need for any embarrassment, and the session takes less than an hour, and the results appear so far, the session is immediately, And the skin continues to progress up to six months, You can return to exercise and get back to your normal activities after the session
HIFU is used to upgrade and pull the face and neck without surgery, Getting rid of wrinkles and bags under the eyes, dark circles, And lifting the cheeks without the need to use fillers, and it is preferable to do this technique after the age of 30 years, Most people only need one session. However, the few may need one or two additional sessions in separate stages, depending on the age and condition of the skin, and advise against resorting to HIFU following the injection of fillers or Botox, In the case of metal supports, Or bruises and cuts in the face or throat, and this may come with a little redness and you may feel some itching until the session, stay for two days, It is preferable to avoid very hot water and to use peelers or lasers.
No one wants the manifestations and associations of aging to appear above him. In fact, the influence of gravity on the skin of the face is a reason for the discontent of many over time, but we cannot stop the process of aging and prosperity in old age. It is possible to benefit from the natural healing processes that take place in the body to fight against the manifestations and associations of aging, As well as to get rid of a limited number of simple manifestations and associations that have actually appeared, and in this regard, a new technology has recently appeared in the field of wrinkle medicine known as “HIFU” or “High Intensity Focused Ultrasound”, It is a technology that relies on the use of focused sound waves on the face and slits to pull the skin by stimulating the skin to update its cells and secrete a lot of collagen. Just as fat can break down fats stored in those areas, It does not include the use of any surgical procedures of any kind or even the use of injections.
It is noteworthy that we use the latest and most advanced scientific techniques, We are working to provide the best medical services in a way that is fully consistent with the international FDA standards and the directives of the Ministry of Health, and hereby we seek to shed light on learning more about HIFU, its uses and potential risks.
How does the HIFU face traction device work to tighten the face and tighten the neck?
The HIFU facial traction device uses focused ultrasound energy to target the layers below the surface of the skin. Ultrasound energy causes tissues to heat up rapidly, as once the cells in the target place reach a specific temperature, they incur cellular damage, This damage or damage prompts the cells to release a lot of collagen, which is important for the appearance of healthy skin, and it is mentioned that the increase in collagen causes the skin to tighten and reduce wrinkles, Because high-frequency ultrasound beams are focused on a specific tissue site below the surface of the skin, There is no damage to the upper layers of the skin or adjacent areas.
HIFU technology steps:
It is worth noting that the use of this technique is done through several specific steps, namely:
- Remove all cosmetics and skin care items from the target area prior to the treatment.
- Apply a topical analgesic cream before opening, Then apply ultrasound gel.
- Placing the HIFU device on the skin. Organizing the device according to proper equipment.
- Directing ultrasound at the target area in short pulses for a period of approximately thirty to 60 minutes, Then remove the device.
- You may experience slight discomfort during HIFU treatment, Few would describe them as tiny electrical impulses, This indicates the start of the collagen synthesis process during the session.
- You experience mild redness or swelling yet medication at once, Gradually over a period of hours, You can go home and resume your normal daily activities immediately after the operation.
When will the results of this technology appear?
HIFU results are visible within 2-3 months, Replacing difficult collagen with new, more pliable collagen ends with the continuation of the collagen synthesis process. The increase in revisions can appear up to 6 months. It is worth noting that the results continue for about a year, It can last for up to a year or more depending on the condition of the skin.
Uses of HIFU technique to pull the skin:
This technology is used to solve a large amount of skin problems as an example of this:
- Reducing wrinkles.
- Upgrade the cheeks, eyebrows and eyelids.
- Upgrade fine lines and wrinkles of the liposuction area.
- Unification of skin color and the abolition of sagging.
- Melting the fat in the double plate.
- Upgrade and beautify the jaw line.
What are the features of this technology?
HIFU is the only non-surgical drug that can target especially the deep base under the skin that is eliminated in the plastic surgery without cutting or leaving marks on the surface of the skin and it is the only action of ultrasound imaging, This allows us to see the layers of tissue we target during treatment and ensures that the ultrasound beams are precisely focused on the most important areas.
Side effects of HIFU technique for skin traction:
- A slight tingling sensation may continue in the treated area for a few days.
- This may come with some redness or slight swelling after treatment with HIFU, However, it quickly fades.
- in rare cases, You may experience temporary numbness or bruising, However, these side effects usually disappear after a few days.
Candidates for HIFU face lifting technique:
- The most suitable candidates are individuals over thirty years of age. And those who suffer from moderate sagging in the skin of the skin.
- Also, people who have had surgery to attract skin before and want to keep the results of the procedure as long as possible.
However, HIFU technology may not be true for everyone, especially:
Older people who have noticeable signs of aging, or severe sagging of the skin, or the slack of the calf’s skin, They are not well qualified for HIFU and may lack surgery. Does not advise HIFU for individuals suffering from infections, and open skin wounds at the target site, or severe acne, Or the presence of a metal implant inside the treatment area.
What are the tips that require the individual to follow so far Haifu?
- There may be a little redness and you may feel some itching after the session, which will remain for about 48 hours. This is why you should avoid hot water and scrubs.
- A slight slight soreness may arise as a result of the procedure, But it usually goes away quickly on its own, The center doctor may prescribe some simple analgesics to overcome this pain. As well as describing a few creams that defend the skin from sunlight and surrounding environmental factors.
The disparity between HIFU and laser:
- The laser relies on light energy that cannot reach the deeper layers of the skin in a hot situation, Therefore, the laser is used to treat the surface layers of the skin, such as fine lines, wrinkles and pigment changes.
- As for HIFU, it relies on the use of intense ultrasound. Which has unique characteristics that allow it to bypass the superficial skin layer to reach the deeper layers to have an effect from the inside out. Therefore, the two technologies complement each other perfectly.
Celebrity experiences with ionic sculpture:
Links to before and after pictures:
Some links for the procedure: